Whole House Water Filter (without Fluoride Filtration)
Multi-stage advanced filtration to clean the water for your entire home. This model (Option 2) does not remove fluoride.
Omica’s Multi-Stage Whole House Water Filter System, version 2 filters and cleans water for your entire home. Quick and easy to install, this system significantly reduces arsenic and sediment and other impurities that can clog and damage home appliances. Filtration effective against:
|Ammonia||Asbestos||Bacteria, Viruses & Protozoa||Chlorine|
|Chloramine||Colloids||Dirt & Sediment|
|Heavy Metals (Aluminum, Antimony, Arsenic, Cadmium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Lead, Mercury, etc)||Nitrates & Nitrites|
|Odors||Pesticides||Pharmaceuticals||Rust & Scale|
|Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)||Volatile Organic Compounds (Benzene, Chloroform, Haloketones, Xylenes)|
Please note: this model (Option 2) of our Whole House Water Filter does not filter fluoride, and is intended for those who wish to retain fluoride in their water.
Our filtration media features a proprietary combination of the highest quality, responsibly sourced, and proven effective ingredients – innovative among water filtration systems.
Omica water filters contain the prized mineral Shungite, a rare source of fullerene – an exotic form of spherical carbon ions. Its high absorption and electromagnetic shielding properties uniquely interact with the water for enhanced filtration.
Each filter is hand-packed with the highest quality Activated Organic Coconut Carbon from Sri Lanka and utilizes a proprietary blend of special softening crystals that raise the vibration of the water.
Additionally, this Whole House Water Filter system utilizes advanced sediment filtration, and includes Zinc and ionically-charged Copper to extend the life of your filters and reduce heavy metals and pathogens.
Omica’s Whole House Water Filtration System is Made in America. Thoughtfully engineered with a robust housing structure; 20” x 4.5” high flow, high-pressure tested components and standard 1” connections.
Filtration System Measurements:
~26” (66.04 cm) tall x 22.375” (56.83 cm) wide x 9.375” (23.8 cm) deep.
Weight is ~49 lbs (22.23 kg).
For replacement cartridges and more information about this and any other product:
1-800-613-6311 (toll-free), or [email protected]
Water filter cartridge replacement intervals and instructions are available on the Directions tab.
Water By Omica Organics is dedicated to providing you and your family with the best water available.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Whole House Water Filtration System – 1 pc
> Robust Filter Housing
> Three (3) Cartridge Filters
Special Housing Wrench – 1 pc
Owner’s Manual – 1 pc
Whole House Water Filter Replacement Intervals
|Cartridge # 1||6 months|
|Cartridges # 2, 3||12 months|
FILTER REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
We recommend having a professional (plumber) assist with changing the filter cartridges.
1) Turn off the water supply line (running through the Water Filtration System) and release the water pressure by opening a faucet/spigot downstream from the Filtration System and allow all of the water to empty.
2) Carefully unscrew and remove the cartridge filter housing for the filter you are replacing. You may use the included cartridge housing wrench.
3) Remove the old, internal filter and discard.
4) If necessary, lubricate the O-rings on the new filter with a food-grade silicone lubricant (grease) and install in the filter housing cap.
5) Wipe away any dirt, grime, or excess water from the exposed threads of the cartridge housing, then lubricate the O-rings (or threads) on the cartridge housing and re-install by screwing it to the filter cap. Make sure the connections are secure and tight.
6) Open a faucet downstream from the Whole House Water Filtration System and turn on your water supply to allow water to fill the system. It may be necessary to let the water run for a few minutes to remove any air and carbon sediment from the new filter. When the water runs clear it is ready to use.
Remember to check for any leaks!