Omica Anti-Scale Water Filter
Affordable and easy way to effectively remove harmful limescale from your water. A descaler that improves your water’s taste and feel, while protecting your home’s pipes and appliances.
Omica’s New Anti-Scale Water Filter is a descaler that restructures your water to reduce harmful limescale.
Prevent scale from attacking the base metals of your plumbing and fixtures while allowing the cleaning process to reduce existing hard scale build-up.
Improve your water’s taste and feel. Protect yourself, your family and your home’s pipes and appliances.
Our Anti-Scale Filter is a single cartridge system that attaches quickly and easily, alone or inline with other water filters. Eco-friendly, it requires no electricity and does not generate waste water.
• Reduce hard water stains.
• Reduce hard scale build-up from your pipes, plumbing and fixtures.
• Extend the longevity of appliances like your dishwasher, refrigerator, and laundry machine.
• Save energy and use 50% less soap/detergents in laundry.
• Remove the slippery feel of your water, naturally.
• Experience softer skin.
• Easy install – just two connections.
• Use for whole house treatment or just with a water heater.
• Indoor or outdoor use (protect from freezing).
• Salt-free. No sodium added.
• Zero waste water.
• Made in U.S.A.
Omica Anti-Scale Water Filter is Made in America. Thoughtfully engineered with a robust housing structure; high flow, high-pressure tested components and standard 1” connections.
For replacement cartridges and more information about this and any other product:
1-800-613-6311 (toll-free), or firstname.lastname@example.org
Water filter cartridge replacement intervals and instructions are available on the Directions tab.
Water By Omica Organics is dedicated to providing you and your family with the best water available.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Anti-Scale Water Filter – 1 pc
> Robust Filter Housing/Mounting Frame
> One (1) Cartridge Filter
Special Housing Wrench – 1 pc
Owner’s Manual – 1 pc
Anti-Scale Water Filter Replacement Intervals
|Cartridge # 1||12 months|
FILTER REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
We recommend having a professional (plumber) assist with changing the filter cartridges.
1) Turn off the water supply line (running through the descaler and any connected water filtration system) and release the water pressure by opening a faucet/spigot downstream and allow all of the water to empty.
2) Carefully unscrew and remove the cartridge filter housing for the filter you are replacing. You may use the included cartridge housing wrench.
3) Remove the old, internal filter and discard.
4) If necessary, lubricate the O-rings on the new filter with a food-grade silicone lubricant (grease) and install in the filter housing cap.
5) Wipe away any dirt, grime, or excess water from the exposed threads of the cartridge housing, then lubricate the O-rings (or threads) on the cartridge housing and re-install by screwing it to the filter cap. Make sure the connections are secure and tight.
6) Open a faucet downstream from the descaler and any other connected water filters and turn on your water supply to allow water to fill the system. It may be necessary to let the water run for a few minutes to remove any air and carbon sediment from the new filter. When the water runs clear it is ready to use.
Remember to check for any leaks!