Well Water Filter
Three stages of advanced filtration to clean and restructure your well water. *Available with Standard 1” Connection, or ¾” Adapter for Garden Hoses.
Omica’s Three-Stage Well Water Filter System filters and cleans your well water. Quick and easy to install, this system significantly reduces well water impurities and sediment that can clog and damage home appliances. Filtration effective against:
|Ammonia||Asbestos||Bacteria & Viruses||Colloids|
|Dirt||Heavy Metals (Aluminum, Antimony, Arsenic, Cadmium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Lead, Mercury, etc)|
|Nitrates & Nitrites||Odors||Pesticides||Pharmaceuticals|
|Protozoa||Rust & Scale||Sediment||Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)|
|Volatile Organic Compounds (Benzene, Chloroform, Haloketones, Xylenes)|
Our filtration media features a proprietary combination of the highest quality, responsibly sourced, and proven effective ingredients – innovative among water filtration systems.
Our Well Water Filters exclusively feature natural Zeolite crystals, renown for their absorbency and ion exchange filtration.
Omica water filters contain the prized mineral Shungite, a rare source of fullerene – an exotic form of spherical carbon ions. Its high absorption and electromagnetic shielding properties uniquely interact with the water for enhanced filtration.
Each filter is hand-packed with the highest quality Activated Organic Coconut Carbon from Sri Lanka and utilizes a proprietary blend of special softening crystals that raise the vibration of the water.
Additionally, this Well Water Filter system utilizes advanced sediment filtration, and includes Zinc and ionically-charged Copper to extend the life of your filters and reduce heavy metals and pathogens.
Omica’s Well Water Filtration System is Made in America. Thoughtfully engineered with a robust housing structure; 20” x 4.5” high flow, high-pressure tested components and standard 1” connections.
Filtration System Measurements:
~26” (66.04 cm) tall x 22.375” (56.83 cm) wide x 9.375” (23.8 cm) deep.
Weight is ~49 lbs (22.23 kg).
For replacement cartridges and more information about this and any other product:
1-800-613-6311 (toll-free), or firstname.lastname@example.org
Water filter cartridge replacement intervals and instructions are available on the Directions tab.
Water By Omica Organics is dedicated to providing you and your family with the best water available.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Well Water Filtration System – 1 pc
> Filter Housing
> Three (3) Cartridge Filters
Special Housing Wrench – 1 pc
Owner’s Manual – 1 pc
Well Water Filter Replacement Intervals
|Cartridge # 1||6 months|
|Cartridges # 2, 3||12 months|
FILTER REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
We recommend having a professional (plumber) assist with changing the filter cartridges.
1) Turn off the water supply line (running through the Water Filtration System) and release the water pressure by opening a faucet/spigot downstream from the Filtration System and allow all of the water to empty.
2) Carefully unscrew and remove the cartridge filter housing for the filter you are replacing. You may use the included cartridge housing wrench.
3) Remove the old, internal filter and discard.
4) If necessary, lubricate the O-rings on the new filter with a food-grade silicone lubricant (grease) and install in the filter housing cap.
5) Wipe away any dirt, grime, or excess water from the exposed threads of the cartridge housing, then lubricate the O-rings (or threads) on the cartridge housing and re-install by screwing it to the filter cap. Make sure the connections are secure and tight.
6) Open a faucet downstream from the Well Water Filtration System and turn on your water supply to allow water to fill the system. It may be necessary to let the water run for a few minutes to remove any air and carbon sediment from the new filter. When the water runs clear it is ready to use.
Remember to check for any leaks!