Under Counter Drinking Water Filter
Multiple stages of affordable, advanced water filtration to clean and restructure your water to provide healthy, alkaline drinking water for you and your family.
Omica’s New Multi-Stage, Under Counter Drinking Water Filter System cleans and restructures your drinking water – at an amazing price! An advanced and affordable home water filter that is quick and easy to install. This system significantly reduces arsenic, harmful pathogens, sediment and other impurities from your drinking water. Filtration effective against:
|Ammonia||Asbestos||Bacteria, Viruses & Protozoa||Chlorine|
|Chloramine||Colloids||Dirt & Sediment|
|Heavy Metals (Aluminum, Antimony, Arsenic, Cadmium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Lead, Mercury, etc)||Nitrates & Nitrites|
|Odors||Pesticides||Pharmaceuticals||Rust & Scale|
|Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)||Volatile Organic Compounds (Benzene, Chloroform, Haloketones, Xylenes)|
For best results, we recommend using this in tandem with a pre-filter, like our Whole House Water Filter, to reduce fluoride and extend the life of this Drinking Water Filter.
Our filtration media features a proprietary combination of the highest quality, responsibly sourced, and proven effective ingredients – innovative among water filtration systems.
Omica water filters contain the prized mineral Shungite, a rare source of fullerene – an exotic form of spherical carbon ions. Its high absorption and electromagnetic shielding properties uniquely interact with the water for enhanced filtration.
The highest quality Organic Activated Coconut Carbon from Sri Lanka provides advanced sediment filtration. Together with Zinc and ionically-charged Copper to reduce heavy metals and pathogens and extend the life of your filters.
Additionally, this Multi-Stage Drinking Water Filter restructures your water utilizing a blend of special softening crystals that raise the vibration of the water, as well as a proprietary method of re-introducing proper alkalinity. This final step raises the pH of your water, which may neutralize the acid in your body – enhancing the health benefits and improving the taste of your water.
Omica’s Water filters are Made in America. Thoughtfully engineered with a robust housing structure; high flow, high-pressure tested components and standard connections.
Filtration System Measurements:
~14” (35.56 cm) tall x 15.5” (39.37 cm) wide x 4.875” (12.383 cm) deep.
Weight is ~12.3 lbs (5.56 kg).
For replacement cartridges and more information about this and any other product:
1-800-613-6311 (toll-free), or firstname.lastname@example.org
Water filter cartridge replacement intervals and instructions are available on the Directions tab.
Water By Omica Organics is dedicated to providing you and your family with the best water available.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Under Counter Drinking Water Filtration System – 1 pc
> Robust Filter Housing
> Three (3) Cartridge Filters
Long Reach Faucet w/ Lock Nut – 1 pc
Faucet Fittings – 7 pcs
Feed Water Valve – 1 pc
Water Feed Tubing – 2 pcs
Filter Housing Wrench – 1 pc
Teflon Tape – 2 pcs
Owner’s Manual – 1 pc
Drinking Water Filter Replacement Intervals
|Cartridge # 1||6 months|
|Cartridges # 2, 3||12 months|
FILTER REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
We recommend having a professional (plumber) assist with changing the filter cartridges.
1) Turn off the water supply line (running through the water filtration system) and release the water pressure by opening the faucets to allow water to empty.
2) Carefully unscrew and remove the filter housing for the filter you are replacing. You may need to use the included cartridge housing wrench.
3) Remove the old, internal filter and discard.
4) If necessary, lubricate the O-rings on the new filter with a food-grade silicone lubricant (grease), then place in the filter housing.
5) Wipe away any dirt, grime, or excess water from the exposed threads of the housing, then lubricate the O-rings (or threads) on the filter housing and re-install by screwing it to the filter cap. Make sure connections are secure and tight.
6) Turn on your water supply to allow water to fill the system. It may be necessary to let the water run for a few minutes to remove any air or sediment from the new filter. When the water runs clear it is ready to use. Remember to check for leaks.
Remember to check for any leaks!